1. Our website does not automatically collect any information, except those contained in cookies files.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files which are stored on a website user's end device are intended to make use of such website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they derive, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. The subject that places cookies files on the User’s device is Firma Inżynierska Tadeusz Wędzony with its registered office at Targowisko 574, 32-015 Kłaj.
4. Cookies are used as part of the website in order to:
a) customise website content to User’s preferences as well as optimise the use of websites; in particular, cookie files allow to recognize User’s device and display the website properly, by adapting the website to their individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Users use websites, allowing for structure and content improvemental;
5. Two types of cookies are used as part of the website: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. “Session” cookies i.e. transient cookies, which are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the Internet browser. Session cookies are necessary for correct operation of the website. They allow for safe logging on the website. “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a time specified in the cookies parameters or until their removal by the User.
6. The website uses the following cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, allowing to use services as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies
b) cookies files that ensure safety of the User
c) “performance” cookies, allowing to gather informations about the way of using the website
d) “functional” which are used to store such information as login or password which accelerates and facilitates the use of website;
e) “advertising” which allow the Users to receive advertisements adjusted to their individual preferences and interests;
7. In several cases, the software used to browse websites (Internet browser) allows for the storage of cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users may change settings pertaining to cookies at any time. Such settings may be changed in order to block the automatic servicing of cookies in the browser settings or to inform the User every time cookies are saved on the User’s end device. Detailed information about the possibility and the modes of servicing cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser). No blocking option means that the User agrees for the storage of cookies.
9. Cookies files placed on the User’s device might be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
To get more information about cookies files, please visit: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or see “help” section in your browser’s menu.